Photo

is there any chance that mutemath will release the control music video ever, even if not for profit?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 glahoiten

glahoiten

Fan Since Armistice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 01:12 AM

quote from wikipedia
The music video directed by Israel Anthem was filmed in Nashville, TN on January 12, 2008 and January 19, 2008. The Craigslist ad for extras stated that it is a "highly stylized concept" that requires at least 300 extras. Warner Bros. will not be releasing the "Control" video due to copyright issues in regards to a similar, previously release clip from a European group.[citation needed]
...*sob*
"The soul is the factory that collects pain and refurbishes it into a more ambitious hope. I just have to let it."
-Paul Meany

#2 Chris O

Chris O

Saw them tour in a van

• Moderators
  • 1,561 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 22 November 2009 - 04:03 AM

It's all up to Warner Records, If they do, then they will have to be very alert on the video because once people see it, they will rip it and upload it to YouTube. And CopyRight laws are hard to bounce around
The Un-Official MUTEMATH Prophet. Interpreting dreams, reading the clouds.

"Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave."

"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous, and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles. And that's the theory. 900 years, never seen one yet. But this would do me."

#3 Nate

Nate

Fan Since Armistice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 22 November 2009 - 07:07 PM

After all this time, I have never seen the European group's video. Anyone know what song or group it is?

"And in this photograph we're safe."
Posted Image

#4 Jordan

Jordan

TELEPROMPT

• MUTEMATH
  • 184 posts
  • LocationNashville, Mississippi

Posted 23 November 2009 - 07:39 AM

Its actually not up to WBR. There has been talk about releasing the video. At one point we were even toying with the idea of releasing it with a small documentary on telling what all happened and why we werent able to release it. I feel confident that it will see the light of day. I wouldnt even rule it out as being a bonus feature on the next DVD. However for now it is still "in the vault".

#5 glahoiten

glahoiten

Fan Since Armistice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 03:36 AM

yaaaaaaaaaay!
"The soul is the factory that collects pain and refurbishes it into a more ambitious hope. I just have to let it."
-Paul Meany

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users